7.10.2008

the times comes

the time comes when i get home and fall into my bed
the time comes when i need that presence by my side
the time comes when i just want to leave everything behind
the time comes when i'm dying to press 'pause'
the time comes when i want to take it all back
the time comes when i rather stay
and other times i can't wait to leave...
the time comes when my thoughts get the best of me
the time comes when a hug is everything
the time comes when i lose myself to the tune of the waves
the time comes when all i want is a cigarette, or two, or three...
the time comes when i want to buy a one-way ticket to destination unknown
the time comes when i want us more than anything
the time comes when i confront reality and start to lose hope
the time comes when the us seems impossible
the time comes when i want us to run away
the time comes when i enjoy a cup of joe
the time comes when dr. house is my best friend
the time comes when i feel with no sense of direction, even if no one can perceive it
the time comes when the only thing i can do is try to convince myself that the best thing to do is just be...

No comments: